Ramco Aviation Analytics
Aviation Intelligence at its Best.
In today’s highly competitive aviation marketplace, the pressure on managers to consistently deliver value to customers, and all stakeholders is immense. With mature transaction systems, managers are inundated with volumes of data but lack the relevant information for critical decision-making. Excessive time is wasted in collating and validating data and calculating and reporting metrics, leaving little time for analyzing the information to reach meaningful conclusions.
At a time when it has become imperative for key stake holders to make timely and accurate decisions that enhance the organizations operational efficiency and effectiveness, Ramco Aviation Analytics offers to them the much needed succor.
Ramco’s Aviation Analytics is a comprehensive analytics solution that empowers the users to 'Measure, Monitor, Manage, Analyze and Plan' their business goals, risks and growth. It is a dashboard-driven business intelligence tool that presents essential information, mined from existing enterprise transaction systems, necessary for successfully viewing and managing an organization’s performance and taking decisions at various levels (strategic, tactical and operational) for a given objective.
Ramco’s Aviation Analytics has been built around various functional areas like Finance, Supply Chain, Maintenance, and Technical Services. The role-based visualization objects aim at handling the identified business questions of a business user across different functional areas in an enterprise. By including pre-defined analysis perspectives and KPIs, the time to gaining such insights from this business intelligence tool is significantly reduced, easing the complexity normally associated with the implementation of similar tools.
Monitor Process Exceptions to Ensure Parity.
Discrepancy Analysis contains KPIs and various visualization objects to provide meaningful information on the number of discrepancies reported and an account of when they are acted upon. The Discrepancy Analysis takes into account the number of discrepancies in relation to model, aircraft, discrepancy type, execution document type, material requests created against the discrepancy, station, and other details. You can also drill through to the discrepancy transaction details if required. The Discrepancy Analysis will also provide detailed and accurate numbers to allow the executive and management users to see and adjust strategy and resources as necessary.
You can readily find answers for questions such as: How many discrepancies have been created across various locations, aircraft, or periods? Which are the sections of an aircraft (classified ATA number-wise) that cause maximum number of discrepancies? Which discrepancies are yet to be resolved and their status?
- Gain useful insights related to discrepancies reported and action taken upon them.
- Perform analysis based on multiple parameters such as number of discrepancies in relation to an aircraft model, discrepancy type, execution document type, and so on.
- Build strategies and allocate resources based on the extensive discrepancy analysis.
Service Level Analysis
Monitor Service Level Efficiency. Ensure Efficient Operations.
Service Level Analytics is used to monitor the efficiency of service rendered to the customer via monitoring the material request (MR) fulfillment cycle end-to-end. The monitoring of the MR request activity takes into account where the requests came from, which warehouse filled the requests, what were the request priorities, were the requests filled on time, and other details. The Service Level Analysis provides details on warehouses, on Time MR Satisfaction, delayed MR Satisfaction, etc. This ensures better Service level and satisfies the customer needs. The KPIs or Scorecard of Service Level Analysis will also allow you to measure the results of your business changes..
You can readily find answers for various questions - Which warehouses are stocked appropriately?, How many MR's required further action such as stock transfer or purchase request?, What is the number and % of on-time MR satisfaction?, What is the number and % of delayed MR satisfaction?.
- Monitor the entire material request fulfillment cycle—from where the requests came from, which warehouse fulfilled the requests, and other related details to see the level of operational efficiency in fulfilling a customer order.
- Based on Service Level AR, build strategies and adjust the business model to establish agile and efficient operations, and prompt customer service.
Optimize Inventory Management and Performance.
Inventory Analysis is used to monitor inventory quantity levels and values. This includes both historical and current levels. The Inventory Analysis takes into account the quantity and value based on warehouse, part type, part category, part ownership, and other details. The Inventory Analysis allows the users to establish efficient operations, and ensure better inventory levels to prevent unnecessary cash flows, and correct stock levels to ensure the operational requirements are met, promptly.
- Effectively monitor inventory quantity level values and take decisions to ensure optimum inventory management and performance levels.
- Gain access to insights that enable you to make correct strategies for ensuring efficient operations and optimum inventory levels to avoid cash seepage.
Aircraft Maintenance Cost Analysis
Keep a Tab on the Operating Costs.
Aircraft Maintenance Cost Analysis is used to monitor historical and current costs associated with maintaining the operating aircraft. This includes planned and unplanned maintenance. This analysis specifically compares the difference between the planned and actual maintenance costs, both in actual amounts and in percentage. This analysis can be done with parameters such as time period, work centers, materials, labor, package type, and other details taken into account. The Aircraft Maintenance Cost analysis helps the users to see and adjust the business model to achieve better results, a more efficient operations level, and better service levels to their customers.
- Monitor historical and current costs associated with maintaining the operating aircraft.
- Map planned and actual maintenance costs, both in actual amounts and in percentage.
- Achieve better results, a more efficient operations, and better service levels to customers.
Cost Center Analysis
Ascertain Economic Viability of Cost Centers.
Cost Center Analysis is used to monitor cost center expenditures across operating airlines. This includes wages and benefits, and other miscellaneous costs. The application also enables cost center wise reporting. This analysis shows these expenditures based on account code, account group, cost center hierarchy, period and other details. The “Other” cost center reporting section includes both actual and budgeted numbers. These insights can help senior managers to assess the benefits accruing from a cost center and perform cost-benefit analysis to judge the overall cost center wise efficacy. If required, changes can be made to the business model and strategies to ensure better results and profitability.
- Monitor cost center expenditures across operating airlines to judge the economic efficacy and viability of each cost center.
- Perform objective cost-benefit analysis and decide future strategies related to each cost center in light of the inferences drawn from this evaluation.
Get a Snapshot of Equipment Maintenance Process.
Repair Analysis gives an overview of the entire repair and maintenance processes. The Repair Analysis takes into account the repair period, final outcome, turnaround time for repair, related costs, and other details. Users can also monitor vendor specific repair quantities, results, and repair turnaround timings. This includes both historical and current data. The Repair Analysis provides accurate numbers to allow the users to establish effective repair and maintenance cycle, objective scoring of vendors and efficient operations.
- Get a 360˚ view of the entire repair and maintenance process.
- Monitor quality and quantity of services rendered by a vendor, and based on this scientific analysis generate an objective vendor scorecard.