Ramco ERP on Cloud
Agent based in-memory Planning & Optimization (iPO)
Achieve the Optimum Value Out of Your Resources.
With Ramco iPO you can make the most of your business resources by planning and optimizing all your resources, involved along the value chain. Based on flexible modeling capabilities and a comprehensive library of problem solving algorithm, Ramco iPO enables to optimize your resource usage and arms all your planners (whether they are in supply chain, production, maintenance or any other domain) with a sophisticated set of tools for simulation, decision making, and control.
Ramco iPO helps address typical problem areas, like forecast & demand planning, production cost optimization, transport optimization, inventory and distribution planning, labor planning, and detailed scheduling. With its event based execution control, the solution can also help you integrate the planning and scheduling layer with the shop floor execution processes.
This framework has the capability to exactly depict your individual resource hierarchies, processes, and rule-sets as a basis for optimization. Ramco iPO, with an intuitive workflow, is easy to implement, configure and integrate with the core ERP functionality.
Let Your Business Needs Drive Your Value Chain Model.
Ramco iPO has the most flexible framework technology, which offers extensive modeling capabilities. It helps you formulate your planning and optimization plan on the basis of your real life resources and processes along with all the needed characteristics, parameters, and formulas.
Since there is no rigid coding of organization structures and algorithms, Ramco IPO application allows for easy extensions to your value chain model to accommodate and adapt to changes happening in business. New product hierarchies, organizational changes, resources and processes can be newly defined or changed on demand. For ensuring process optimization, the individual value chain model can be depicted and evaluated in an elaborate manner by zooming in on any detail.
- Leverage the extensive modeling capabilities of Ramco iPO’s flexible technology framework to make changes to your value change model as per business dynamics.
- Easily extend or alter the capabilities of your value chain to accommodate organizational changes by defining or changing on-demand product hierarchies, resources, and processes.
- To ensure process optimization, evaluate the relevant value chain model to any detailed level.
In-built Intelligence to Address Complex Business Constraints.
Within the Ramco iPO model configuration, the concept of Policies takes care of any kind of upcoming planning constraint type and business rule. May it be the constraint (business condition) related to resource capacity, order due date, time relationship between process steps, priority, planning horizon, resource selection, machine capabilities, labor skills, labor work time, calendar and shifts, material procurement strategies, or others, the Ramco iPO library includes all types of policies, which are typically evaluated at the planning process time to address the requirements posed by any business change, or new plan, or re-scheduling service.
- Leverage the pre-built Policy configurations of Ramco iPO to address complex overlay of various constraint types, on-the-fly.
- Avail Ramco iPO framework that offers a flexible platform to configure Policies for defining complex constraint types.
- Plan procedures and create plans that are almost free of constraint violations.
Ultrafast Planning Engine
Simulate ‘What-if’ Scenarios in the Most Agile Manner.
The underlying planning model of Ramco iPO runs in main memory and is tuned for extreme fast run of planning and optimization scenarios. This in-memory performance model brings your planners to the position where they can really fine tune the plan, gaining time for many different scenario evaluations, including the What-if scenarios. They can even make scenario comparisons.
Similarly, the planning engine helps you to react and re-schedule your resources in real time, based on incoming events like changed boundary conditions, short term high priority orders, resource breakdowns, inventory changes and more.
- Perform superfast simulation of new scenarios as they emerge in real time.
- Provide your planners with a tool that enables them to fine tune their resource optimization plan in the most agile manner, and allows them time to perform evaluation of different ‘What-if’ scenarios, and make scenario comparisons.
- React to business complexities in real time and re-schedule your resources, based on new developments/events.
Library of Algorithms
Complex Problem Solving via Monte Carlo, Heuristics, and more…
Ramco iPO’s standard library of policies, parameterized processes and planning propagators, enable you to create feasible and acceptable optimization plans. These plans can be evaluated and analyzed in various types of dimensions. Orders can be changed and shifted, alternative resources can be selected; full order nets with intersected sub-orders can be re-planned, re-scheduled just in time (JIT), as soon as possible (ASAP), or mid-point. Inventory and warehouse planning as well resource usage can be tracked on the real time line.
Ramco iPO planning and scheduling capabilities enable formulation of objective functions such as total costs, resource usage and backlog penalties. The goal of the statistical algorithms like simulated annealing, branch and bound, or others, is to minimize on these objective functions and optimize your plan.
- Build sophisticated optimization strategies by leveraging Ramco iPO’s standard library of policies, parameterized processes and planning propagators.
- Perform optimization after careful evaluation and analysis of various dimensions based on the real world scenarios.
- Minimize on objective functions such as total costs or penalty costs and optimize your plan.
Intuitive Planning Cockpit
Leverage an Integration-ready Framework.
The graphical interfaces of Ramco iPO offer your planners an easy-to-use view of orders, resources and planning results, Gantt charts, and work flow charts, along with drag and drop functionality.
The planning cockpit can be personalized for each planner’s needs. For any screen, you have filter options, sorting capabilities, pop-ups and right click menus so that your planners can act and react very fast in this dynamic world.
Ramco iPO technology is built on up to date, state-of-the-art open technology and can be integrated with any modern IT infrastructure. It can be deployed as web-based application or availed as a Cloud based service.
- Deploy an interoperable and Open technology framework that allows integration with any modern IT infrastructure.
- Enjoy the flexibility of planning and building optimization strategies, anytime and from anywhere.