Ramco ERP on Cloud
Get a 360-degree View of Inventory across the Supply Chain.
Whether you are a manufacturer who regularly needs to stock and track inventory, or a trader who needs to keep track of the items that are selling briskly, the Inventory Management module of Ramco SCM has the tools that you need. The solution provides a set of pre-built components that automates and streamlines all the inventory activities of your organization. Besides providing planners with the real time visibility of inventory across the supply chain, the system also equips you with the necessary planning tools to help you make quick and accurate decisions.
Explore Multiple Ways to Classify and Group Items in Your Inventory.
Ramco SCM Inventory Management enables you to perform Item Management in the most elaborate and thorough manner for easy tagging, classification and analysis of each inventory item. You can classify items, support multiple units-of-measure for an item, control the source or usage of an item, set up a valuation method, identify standard supplier, define planning type, allocation, costing and substitutes for an item, configure a kit item, and define prices for sales and purchases separately. You can also group the items for effective analysis.
- Define and classify items in the most elaborate manner for easy planning and allocation.
- Group items under different categories for effective analysis and control.
- Achieve end-to-end real time visibility.
For Smart Warehousing & Management of In-house Supply Chain.
Ramco SCM Inventory Management assists your warehouse manager in the perfect execution of supply chain activities within the organization. The solution allows you to manage multi-level warehouse configurations with zone and bins and appropriate access controls. It enables ease of use by allocating default zones and bins in transactions, and account codes based on rules. This ensures usability without compromising on the quality of information. The application helps you in executing warehouse operations in a smooth manner by ensuring activities like stock status conversion, stock transfers, creation of opening balances, stock inquiries at BU, determining stocking point, warehouse levels, inquiry of attribute for item information and safety stocks. The solution also helps in lot/serial management, expiry date and retest of lots.
- Coordinate the movement of goods, in and out of the organization warehouse(s).
- Ensure speed and visibility across the supply chain within the organization.
- Ensure the necessary access controls in your storage locations.
- Trace and track Inventory, effectively.
Ensure Lean, Yet, Perfectly Adequate Inventory Levels.
Ramco Inventory Planning enables your inventory manager to effectively accomplish master production schedule (MPS), material requirements planning (MRP), reorder-level planning and min-max level planning. You can record a range of lead times - purchase, manufacturing, packaging and shipment - for your items that helps the planning engine come up with realistic plans.
- Assess current and future inventory-related requirements, effectively.
- Ensure availability of the right levels of inventory while keeping an eye on the required stock quantity for replenishment.
- Quantify inventory carrying costs and make informed decisions on inventory ramp ups and downs.
Keep Vigil on the Quality of Your Inventory Items.
Ramco SCM provides for a seamless integration of Quality Management with Sales and Purchase, Inventory Management and Production Management. You can define Control Factors and Control Points in Quality Control to facilitate localization of the factors that need to be monitored and controlled. You can define quality inspection plans that could be based on a standard check list, or based on some expected quantitative or qualitative values of some properties of the items being tested. The quality department users can record every detail of the process and pass the quality feedback to the department that requested it. You can carry out further analysis of quality parameters, reasons for failures, etc.
In addition to regular Quality Control, certain countries and regions mandate usage of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for moving hazardous materials. MSDS systems can be integrated with Ramco SCM.
- Define quality parameters and observe strict quality control regimen on every new addition in your inventory.
- Ensure customer delight by delivering as per quality promised.
- Reduce shop floor rejections and reworks.
Physical Inventory & Cycle Counting
Get an Accurate View of the Inventory.
The Ramco SCM Physical Inventory & Cycle Counting helps you enshrine PICC as a best practice. You can validate dates for the PI plan, create physical tags at warehouse, zone, bin or item-level, generate printouts and define all other parameters for inventory-counting processes. The corrections in stock can be handled by stock adjustment and stock revaluation.
- Map and validate physical and system recorded inventory levels.
- Easily and efficiently record data related to stock variance and make required adjustments for generating an accurate view of the inventory levels.
Ensure Your Warehouses are Stocked Right.
Proper inventory analysis is essential to ensure that your company has sufficient inventory in hand - to meet the needs of both your customers and your operations, yet not locking up resources and money by over-stocking. Ramco Inventory Management enables you to maintain optimum inventory levels by various inventory analysis methods like ABC, XYZ & FSN analysis.
- Analyze inventory level requirements scientifically through multiple inventory analysis methods.
- Save money and improve service levels by maintaining the right inventory levels for current and immediate future needs of the organization.