Ramco ERP on Cloud for Steel Manufacturers - Seal your success
Don’t just survive the competition. Beat it.
The scarcity of power and raw material, coupled with rising costs, makes it critical for steel manufacturers to remain competitive in order to survive. Both small, unorganized players and large Multinationals find that it is imperative to have a 360 degree view of the business on a continual basis. And that is exactly what Ramco ERP on Cloud guarantees.
Whether you are a single product producer or a producer of custom-specific steel products, you need a solution that seamlessly integrates your operations and brings you the best of business practices in Steel and Steel products manufacturing.
Experience ‘quick’ like never before!
Quicker quotes. Rapid prototyping of new products. Faster turnarounds.
Everybody looks for faster turnarounds while sourcing their products. The systems in your organization should help you provide on the fly responses to your customers/prospects.
- Sophisticated Master Data Management and quicker prototyping process
- Multiple estimates and optional mark ups and mark down options
- Flexible pricing strategies and customer collaboration processes
Keep a keen eye on quality
Get the best time after time
Since Steel Production is a material intensive process, the quality of what you produce is of paramount importance. Moreover, being a continuous process, you need a system that can constantly monitor your quality and alert you about impending issues.
- Configurable quality processes and parameters
- Track quality across all processes( both shop floor and vendor supplied parts)
- Quality graded products and best deal for customers
- Comprehensive rejection management and associated root cause analysis
Minimize expenditure. Maximize results.
Curb wastage and see your bottomline grow!
With a cost-intensive operation like yours, we know that you’re constantly looking at waging war on those wasteful activities and consistently working towards reducing production costs.
- Track all the costs towards production—be it materials, tools or machines
- Compare standards and actual and identify those cost elements
- Perform cost roll up on multiple basis, arrive at the best cost of manufacture and consistently reduce it so as to increase profitability
High or low volumes – profit matters
With the customer demanding increasing choice in his requirements, you need a planning system that helps you produce parts in small or large volumes without compromising on cost and quality.
- Configurable manufacturing planning process helps you plan your production based on various manufacturing strategies like lot for lot, periodic order policies etc.
- Deployment of efficient reservation process provides the best of inventory carrying process, leading to huge savings for Work In Progress
Healthy assets. Uninterrupted growth.
Enjoy 100% uptime all the time!
Time lost in production due to machine failures can drastically affect production deadlines and customer commitment. It is important for assets to be maintained in the best of their class.
- Comprehensive maintenance procedures and plans for your assets
- Critical inputs on expected failures, preempting such failures and taking appropriate action
- Analytical inputs on mean time between failures, which can help you plan appropriate maintenance activities
Keep a tab on financials always
Do you know what you’re spending on?
To run an organization efficiently one needs to have an integrated view of expenditure and revenue on a real-time basis. Whether cost has been incurred in building the product or marketing it, it is important that these are meticulously tracked.
- Integrated view of all the costs like subcontracting , production etc. on a real-time basis
- Cash flow forecast of the revenue and expenditure to plan for working capital management
- Critical statutory statements that one needs to submit to the authorities
- Automation for handling tax refunds and tax reconciliations as per the laws of the land
- Expenditure analysis using analysis and sub-analysis
- Provide valuable insight on the health of the organization at plant and enterprise level
- Manage multi-plant, multi currency and multiple finance books