Made to Order
Plan your production based on your sales order
Ramco ERP on the Cloud knows that in a make-to-order environment, the production order is based upon the sales order. This means that the production planning and purchasing cycle can turn out to be very hectic. Ramco ERP steps in as an intelligent link between the sales order module, the production-planning module and the procurement department.
You can seamlessly translate sales orders, scrutinize the progress of individual production orders and have a clear picture of what needs to be procured. By combining several production orders and refining the production process to its maximum potential, you can curb wastage and inefficiencies in the cycle.
Ramco ERP on Cloud optimizes the made-to-order process by:
- Providing a strong link between sales order and production process, helping you translate sales orders into production orders
- Meet sale delivery commitment
- Plan production by consolidating confirmed orders and forecasted demands
- Enabling better planning of inventory; minimizing wastage and inefficiencies
- Manage work orders, resource allocation and lead time
- Analyzing material requirements accurately, keeping stocks as low as possible
- Carrying on an MRP run for all levels of the product BOM, and thus help to create orders for shortages
- Tracking the status of production jobs by monitoring dates, activities, material requirements, and subcontractor activities
- Helping you to quickly look for suppliers and make just-in-time delivery arrangements
- Enabling you to combine production orders and refine the production process to its maximum potential
- Highly flexible processing of orders helps meet irregular sales demands