Agent Based . Extensible . Configurable
In today’s world, operational efficiency and speed are key to almost every activity; be it organizing a birthday party or running a conglomerate, planning and scheduling are no longer the prerogatives of any one industry. Irrespective of the size of the business, optimizing processes, planning resources, and minimizing costs have become vital.
Minnal, Ramco's 'lightning-fast' In-Memory optimization engine, increases the processing capacity upto 100 times. Every cost accountant’s dream of simulating various cost allocation models, every production planner’s vision of rolling out an optimal production plan without worrying over changing schedules, and every HR personnel’s desire of generating payrolls, come to reality with Minnal.
With Minnal, all actions are processed in memory, in parallel and at drastically high speeds. The agent technology used helps run multiple Minnal Agents in parallel, each specializing in different problem areas. The agents also help monitor events and decide actions from the process model in real time. For instance, at a company dealing with supply chain and logistics, the agents can automatically re-plan trips, assign spare drivers, call for new drivers, and initiate scheduled maintenance. They can also monitor driver availability and vehicle usage.
In a nutshell, Minnal makes the following complex procedures, very elementary:
- Payroll processing across multiple countries, hierarchies with fixed and variable compensation models
- Demand & forecast planning, production planning, capacity planning, vendor managed inventory, and material requirements planning in the production arena
- Order picking, transport planning, staging in warehouse planning
- Skill-based scheduling, component maintenance, maintenance work order in the field of Aviation
- Inland container depot, yard management, container rail movement, wagon scheduling in terminal operation management
- Milk runs & route optimization, vehicle allocation, carrier selection in transport optimization
- Over time/flexi time/shift planning, capacity planning in labor management