ERP Project Manager
Job Code: ERPPM
Qualification (Educational): Engineering, Supply Chain or Finance graduate with good academic credentials. MBA would be an added advantage
Location Country: Australia
Years of Experience: 10-12 Years (5 Yrs as a Project Manager)
Skill Sets Required:
• An Engineering, Supply Chain or Finance graduate with good academic credentials. MBA would be an added advantage
• PMP/Prince 2 Certification is preferred, agile methodology experience even better
• Must have experience in at least 1 full cycle consulting-led SaaS ERP and Business Intelligence Transformation projects for a client. ERP project management experience in Australia or NZ is highly desirable (an integrated ERP implementation with BI covering Finance, Supplychain Enterprise Asset Management with integration with legacy systems like HR/T&A/Payroll)
• Experience with Offshore / Onshore project implementation model is highly desirable
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent Stakeholder management and communication skills
• High degree of Initiative / Ownership / influencing and negotiating skills
• Proven track record of delivering outstanding project experience, on time and on budget
• Customer focus
• Attention to detail
• Total experience 10 – 12 years, ideally with a ERP or BI consulting background in Asset Intensive industries (example - Construction, Mining Equipment, Equipment Rental, Transportation, Utilities, Aviation)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Deliver outstanding ERP Solution, project experience and project outcomes, translating the statement of work and contract documents in to project deliverables
• Manage proactively to ensure that scope, cost, quality, and timeline goals are met without compromising project outcome’s
• Implement structured implementation methodology, manage project risks and manage project administration.
• Collaborate effectively with client and internal stakeholders, internal teams across locations to align them to deliver on outcomes in a disciplined manner
• Ensure clients’ expectations and needs are accurately understood and addressed.
• Manage issue resolution and be the escalation point for project issues.
• Monitor billings, invoicing, milestones and project profitability.
• Identify and apply improvements for implementations and methodology.
Ramco Systems is a fast-growing software leader disrupting the digital market with the multi-tenant cloud and mobile-based enterprise software in Global Payroll and HR, ERP, Logistics and M&E MRO for Aviation. We focus on Innovation and Culture to differentiate ourselves in the marketplace. To know more about us, please visit www.ramco.com