ERP Business Analyst
Job Code: ERPBA
Qualification (Educational): Any Engineering graduate preferably with MBA
Location Country: India
Years of Experience: 4-6 Years
Skill Sets Required:
- Dynamic self-driven achiever having in depth understanding of ERP software functionalities.
- Collaborative and consultative approach to provide solutions.
- Ability to listen and influence stakeholders.
- Must have prior work experience as a product / Implementation consultant with ERP knowledge & end to end ERP implementation.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a good team player.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding and gathering User Requirements and document aligning to application (Change Requests)
- Interpreting Change Request documentation, interacting with solutioning analyst and translate solutioning to Requirements in VirtualWorks
- Business Rule Preparation in easy understandable proficiency
- Test Scenario and Test Case Preparation
- System Testing - free form, aligning with scenarios and tool driven approach
- Perform key supporting role during User Acceptance Testing
- Defect Fixing - functional support
- Meet tight Schedules
- Adhere to Configuration Management process
- As a team ensure meeting the defect fixing SLAs agreed with the Customer