Job Code: LEGMGR
Qualification (Educational): Bachelor degree in Law or LLB/LLM or Masters in Law
Location Country: India
Years of Experience: 6-10 years
Skill Sets Required:
• Skilled in Legal Compliance for India & other international jurisdictions.
• Exposure in contract drafting, contract vetting with ref to both domestic & international contracts. Preference will be given to candidates having contract drafting exposure in IT/ITES.
• Good communication skills (oral & written).
• Working knowledge of Excel & power-point.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Contract negotiations with prospective customers across geographies.
• Multiple stakeholder management from internal business and external counsel.
• Drafting & review of business contracts for both vendors & customers in the IT/ITES space
• Collection of signed contracts and storage
• Culling out important terms in the signed contract, preparation of top sheet for each contract
• Follow-up with various departments in order to close the contracts
• Coordinating for Digitization project
• To liaise with advocates & obtain the status of hearing of various cases & ensuring the advocates get the information required in order to present the case of the company before the courts & tribunals