CONNECTING EVERY NOOK OF YOUR BUSINESS
Advanced ERP Solution for Every Australian Business
Ramco’s ERP solutions have revolutionised the HR and payroll industry
Design & operate lean, agile and well-orchestrated supply chains across Australia
Trusted by 1000+ customers across 35 countries
We are where the tech worlds meet. If you want to know where we are coming next, you can check it out in this section. Or hop on to the next section where you can discover new innovations, trending technologies and smart solutions that are taking the industries by storm and transforming businesses around Australia and across the world!
Ramco Systems posts Q2 revenue of USD 15m
Chennai - November 7, 2022
Chennai, India – November 07, 2022: Ramco Systems (BSE - 532370, NSE – RAMCOSYS); a global enterprise software company focusing on Next Generation Cloud Enterprise Applications, today announced the results for the second quarter of the financial year 2022-23.
For the quarter ended September 30, 2022 (Q2: 2022-23), global consolidated income of Ramco Systems Limited stood at USD 15.14m (Rs 119.8cr). The net loss after tax for the quarter amounted to USD 7.64m (Rs. 60.3cr).
- Quarterly order booking stands at USD 17.32m
- 4 ‘Million-Dollar-Plus’ deals signed
- Focus on multi-dimensional payroll transformation helps bag coveted titles including
- The ‘Global Payroll Software Supplier of the Year’ award at The Global Payroll Association Awards 2022
- The Elite Innovation Provider Award at the 45th HKIHRM HR Excellence
- Strong footprint in the Asia-Pacific region and focus on offering touchless payroll experience lead to Ramco’s positioning as a LEADER in Everest Group’s first ever Multi-country Payroll (MCP) Solutions PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022 for APAC
- Ramco Systems Defense & Security Incorporated partners with General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), the world leader in unmanned aerial systems to support the SkyGuardian Global Support Solutions (SGSS) program
Commenting on the results, P.R. Venketrama Raja, Chairman, Ramco Systems, said, “With all geographies reopening their doors to international business and with our focused investments in sales and marketing, we at Ramco have been witnessing an encouraging movement in our pipeline. The recent awards and accolades around innovation and transformation are testament to the thrust we have been placing on building an in-depth offering and are helping us garner a prominent position in the market. All these have been enabling us to focus more on our core operations and improve our key parameters. We are hopeful of an improved order booking in the coming quarters.”
Download the pdf version of the Financial ResultsDownload PDF
Excellent Customer Support
Our expert team has deep insight into Australia’s business landscape and regulatory environment. That is why our ERP system and payroll software are considered a benchmark in the industry. From accounting software to HR solutions and from logistics software to payroll systems, we have got you covered.
Ramco has more than two decades of experience and a global presence, which enables us to meet the needs of the most discerning clients in Australia and beyond.