Advanced ERP Solution for Every Business in Malaysia
Ramco’s ERP solutions have revolutionised the HR and payroll industry
Design & operate lean, agile and well-orchestrated supply chains across Malaysia & other countries
Trusted by 1000+ customers across 35 countries
We are where the tech worlds meet. If you want to know where we are coming next, you can check it out in this section. Or hop on to the next section where you can discover new innovations, trending technologies and smart solutions that are taking the industries by storm and transforming businesses!
Ramco Systems Q1 revenue grows 6% YoY
Rajapalayam - August 7, 2019
Rajapalayam, India – August 07, 2019: Ramco Systems (BSE - 532370, NSE – RAMCOSYS); a global enterprise software company focusing on Next Generation Cloud Enterprise Applications, today announced the results for the first quarter of 2019-20.
For the quarter ended June 30, 2019 (Q1: 2019-20), global consolidated income of Ramco Systems Limited stood at USD 20.47m (Rs 141.9 cr). The net profit after tax for the quarter, amounted to USD 0.41m (Rs.2.9 cr).
Q1 Financial highlights:
- Quarterly order bookings stood at USD 21.53m
- 5 ‘Million-Dollar-Plus’ deals signed
Q1 Business highlights:
- Revenue from markets outside India stood at 68%
- Ramco’s implementation at Standard Chartered Bank won the Global Payroll Transformation Project of the Year Award at GPA Awards
- Europe’s leading rail and multimodal freight forwarding company, Forwardis signed a Digital Transformation program to implement Logistics ERP
- Ramco Aviation went live for a leading In-flight entertainment solutions provider with operations spread across 70+ line stations and repair stations in 28 countries
- Defense-led focus continues to yield result with the winning of a maintenance software deal from leading adversary training services provider to air forces across Canada, Germany and Australia.
Commenting on the business focus, P.R. Venketrama Raja, Chairman, Ramco Systems, said, “Enterprise Applications are like the foundation of a building. Having a strong foundation is key to building layers of innovation and transformation on top. To achieve the desired results, one must focus on all three aspects – standardization, optimization and innovation. At Ramco, we are building a platform-centric approach to digital transformation to enable clients reap the complete benefit of their investments. I am glad, this approach is helping us stay ahead of competition who address the market with bolt-on or point solutions.”
“Having won client trust in U.S., Asia, Australia and Middle East, Logistics ERP expanded into Europe with Forwardis win. Overall, we continue to see good traction for our suite of enterprise applications, multi-country payroll and Aviation Suite,” added Raja.Download PDF
Why Choose Ramco?
We offer more:
We are a rapidly growing cloud enterprise software company. We are focused on providing multi-tenanted enterprise software in the areas of HCM, Payroll and Cloud Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Defence and Civil Aviation. Our mobile-first philosophy and In-memory based Planning and Optimisation engine give us an edge in today’s rapidly growing technological environment.
We understand more:
At Ramco, we understand that be it logistics software or ERP software, functionality is not the only success driver. Usability is of utmost importance, and a major reason for success in today’s crowded marketplace.
We care more:
Present not only in Malaysia but globally, we understand the need for customer support and prioritise it. Our customer executives are available 24/7 with a proactive approach to assist you in the best possible way, be it payroll or ERP related queries. We pride ourselves on being dependable and approachable to our customers.