Advanced ERP Solution for Every Business in Singapore
Ramco’s ERP solutions have revolutionised the HR and payroll industry
Design & operate lean, agile and well-orchestrated supply chains across Singapore & other countries
Trusted by 1000+ customers across 35 countries
We are where the tech worlds meet. If you want to know where we are coming next, you can check it out in this section. Or hop on to the next section where you can discover new innovations, trending technologies and smart solutions that are taking the industries by storm and transforming businesses!
Ramco Q1 profit grows 61% QoQ; New Order book shows healthy growth
Chennai - August 5, 2015
Rajapalayam, India – August 5, 2015: Ramco Systems (BSE - 532370, NSE – RAMCOSYS); a global enterprise software company focusing on enterprise cloud platform, products and services, today announced the results for the first quarter of 2015-16.
For the quarter ended June 30, 2015 (Q1:15-16), global consolidated income of Ramco Systems Limited stood at USD 16.60m (Rs 104.3 cr). The net profit after tax for the quarter, amounted to USD 1.14m (Rs 7.1 cr) as compared to USD 0.71m (Rs 4.4cr) the previous quarter showing a healthy growth of 61% QoQ.
- Revenue from markets outside India further strengthened to reach 77%, showing strong international footprint; Ramco Australia marched ahead with multi-million dollar deals
- 71% of overall order book comprised of new orders with new booking growing 57% QoQ, a sign of market opportunity and Ramco’s ability to differentiate and attract new business
- Replacement market continued to trigger business opportunities for ERP as organizations in mature markets showed increased adoption of new gen technology by replacing legacy ERP
- Ramco Global Payroll endorsed as a LEADER in NelsonHall’s NEAT Report for Payroll Outsourcing 2015
- Ramco Aviation added 3 marquee names spanning across US to ANZ
- 100+ fresher’s from ICAI, NIT, BITS, IIM, ISB and other Tier I schools join the global workforce
- Efforts to build a new culture pays off; Gets featured among the Top 500 companies to work for, globally as published in Forbes
Commenting on the results, Mr. P.R. Venketrama Raja, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Ramco Systems Limited, said, “The Enterprise applications software market is witnessing rapid disruptions as legacy vendors face stiff competition from nimble and agile cloud vendors. With the user gaining greater prominence, there is a natural shift towards usability of the application. Our Innovation lab has been churning out some interesting use cases of applications that have Zero UI, auto filling of fields based on usage which enables user to move from clicks to thumb and movement towards building Cognitive ERP. We are excited to be working on future technologies that will define the way businesses are run.”Download PDF
Why Choose Ramco?
We offer more:
We are a rapidly growing cloud enterprise software company. We are focused on providing multi-tenanted enterprise software in the areas of HCM, Payroll and Cloud Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Defence and Civil Aviation. Our mobile-first philosophy and In-memory based Planning and Optimisation engine give us an edge in today’s rapidly growing technological environment.
We understand more:
At Ramco, we understand that be it logistics software or ERP software, functionality is not the only success driver. Usability is of utmost importance, and a major reason for success in today’s crowded marketplace.
We care more:
Present not only in Singapore but globally, we understand the need for customer support and prioritise it. Our customer executives are available 24/7 with a proactive approach to assist you in the best possible way, be it payroll or ERP related queries. We pride ourselves on being dependable and approachable to our customers.