Ramco to showcase the latest in MRO IT at Aviation Week MRO Americas 2015
Each year, Aviation Week organizes MRO Americas – one of the largest congregation of senior officials from top Airlines and MROs from across the world to engage and discuss about crucial industry issues and concerns over a period of 3 days. The event offers unparalleled networking opportunities to forge new partnerships and cement existing relationships.
Celebrating 20 years, Aviation Week has lined up a host of new events this year including sessions on “Keeping Up with the Digital Paradigm in Aerospace”, “2015 Aerospace Maintenance Competition”, “Preparing for Tomorrow’s Supply Chain” and lots more.
What’s in store for visitors at Ramco Booth #3206?
Visitors would get to witness live demonstrations of Next-Gen MRO IT, including all new features such as –
- Straight Through Processing – How to automate most of your maintenance processes
- Seamless operation of geographically distributed organizations
- Automated prioritization of Maintenance tasks
- Part traceability at the click of a button
- Leveraging Wearable Devices to monitor maintenance activities on the go!
- Tracking of cost and revenue at a macro and micro level
- And lots more
Please click to zoom