Ramco takes off to Miami to showcase Next-Gen MRO Solution
Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference Miami 2015 - The world's only event to address the key issues relating to the development of IT and it's key use for aircraft maintenance and flight operations.
The Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference is held at Hyatt Regency Hotel, Miami Florida from March 24th to 25th , 2015. The event brings together industry experts, delegates and influencers from airlines, aircraft operators, and independent MROs under one roof to discover about how new technology can aid streamlining and increasing operating efficiency while reducing costs!
The conference provides an opportunity to network with over 300 officials from the aviation industry, explore next-gen IT through software demos and also participate in the rich agenda of Technology & Case Study Presentations. Full Agenda available here
MRO Technology Innovations: Are Wearable devices the solution for a fully connected aircraft Maintenance IT world? Find your answer from Praveen’s presentation at the MRO IT Miami show from 16:00-16:30 on March 24 2015.
Ramco is all set to unleash the Next-Gen Aviation IT Innovations at Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT Conference Miami 2015. Visit us at Booth E5 to witness the future of Aviation Maintenance.
What’s in store for you?
- Experience Aviation IT onboard Smart Devices at booth E5
- Learn how Leveraging Next-Gen IT can help improve your MRO bid scoring & become the Tech1 MRO in the region
- Discover how Aircraft induction can be done under 5 days using Ramco’s Straight Though Processing
- Opportunity to network with industry leaders, influencers and aviation experts under one roof
- One to one meetings with Senior Aviation consultants to debate on latest Aviation trends and Technologies
Please click to zoom