- Year of establishment – 1999
- Headquarters – Chennai, India
- Total offices – 17 spread across India, APAC, US, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Customers – More than 150,000 users, 1000+ customers since inception
- No. of employees – 1800
- Business focus – Platform, Products & Services
- Verticals – Aviation, BFSI, Energy & Utilities, Equipment Rentals & Services, Government, Infrastructure, Logistics, Manufacturing, Mining , Professional Services, and Trading
- Assessed for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 information security standards
- SEI CMMi Dev 1.3 at Maturity Level 3
- Our BPO unit is SAS 70 Type II certified.
- Financials - FY 2011-12
- Total Income – USD 49.63 m
- Total Revenue – USD 47.27 m
- Revenue Mix – India – 37%, US – 28%, MENA – 14%, Europe – 5%, APAC - 5.5%, South Africa – 10.5%
- Awards & Recognition:
- Adjudged 'BPO Organization of the Year' at the 3rd Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2012.
- Won the first-ever Watts S Humphrey 'Award of Best Practices' from SPIN Chennai.
- Secured the prestigious award for 'Innovation in IT Applications' at the 3rd India Power Awards.
- Awarded for 'Operational Excellence and Quality' at the BPO Excellence Awards 2010-2011.
- Stock exchanges where Ramco shares are traded: BSE, NSE, MSE
- Share Holding (As on Mar 31, 2012)
- Promoter & Promoter Group – 66.11%
- Public & Others - 33.89%
- Executive members:
- P.R. Venketrama Raja, Vice Chairman & Managing Director
- Virender Aggarwal, Chief Executive Officer