- Year of establishment – 1999
- Headquarters – Chennai, India
- Total offices – 20 spread across India, APAC, US, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Customers – More than 150,000 users, 1000+ customers since inception
- No. of employees – 1500
- Business focus – Platform, Products & Services
- Verticals – Aviation, BFSI, Energy & Utilities, Equipment Rentals & Services, Government, Infrastructure, Logistics, Manufacturing, Mining , Professional Services, and Trading
- Assessed for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 information security standards
- SEI CMMi Dev 1.3 at Maturity Level 3
- Our BPO unit is SAS 70 Type II certified.
- Financials - FY 2013-14
- Total Income –USD 45.45 m
- Total Revenue – USD 43.85 m
- Revenue Mix – India – 31%, US – 26%, MENA – 13%, Europe – 6%, APAC - 13%, South Africa – 10%
- Awards & Recognition:
- Adjudged 'BPO Organization of the Year' at the 3rd Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2012.
- Won the first-ever Watts S Humphrey 'Award of Best Practices' from SPIN Chennai.
- Secured the prestigious award for 'Innovation in IT Applications' at the 3rd India Power Awards.
- Awarded for 'Operational Excellence and Quality' at the BPO Excellence Awards 2010-2011.
- Stock exchanges where Ramco shares are traded: BSE, NSE, MSE
- Share Holding (As on Mar 31, 2014)
- Promoter & Promoter Group – 68.18%
- Public & Others - 31.82%
- Executive members:
- P.R. Venketrama Raja, Vice Chairman & Managing Director
- Virender Aggarwal, Chief Executive Officer