Best-in-class Cloud Payroll Solution for Australian Businesses
As a savvy business leader, you understand the importance of strong and capable workforce management solutions for gaining a significant competitive advantage for your enterprise. By elevating the employee experience in your organisation and accelerating workforce transformation, there is a tremendous value that remains to be unlocked. In this mission, transforming your payroll function plays a crucial role in spurring growth.
At the same time, managing the entire payroll process, especially for organisations with a global presence, can be a notoriously complex and time-consuming exercise fraught with risks and compliance challenges. To stay ahead of the curve, your business needs a reliable, future-proof cloud-based solutions and automated payroll processes. That's where we come in!
Ramco's cloud based payroll solution has helped several mid- to large businesses in Australia, New Zealand, and across the globe streamline their payroll management processes and get a tremendous boost to drive their transformation goals. With our integrated workforce management software comprising Core HR, Time & Attendance, and Expense modules, we provide a robust, flexible, and systematic payroll solution and HR management.
Purpose-built online payroll software for your growing global footprint
Improved Workplace Productivity
Effortlessly manage queries on payroll information, payslips, timesheets, employee benefits, expenses claims, superannuation, and allowances with the smart HR self-service features to delight your employees
Flexible Deployment Models
Our flexible, plug-and-play architecture or customised payroll solutions tailored specifically to your business needs across geographies can be deployed on private cloud, public cloud, or on-premise
Intelligent, Automated Payroll
By utilising a combination of anomaly detection, machine learning, and AI reasoning engine, we supercharge your payroll processes with automation while ensuring that your payroll data is secure and accurate
Powerful, Actionable Analytics
Over 40+ pre-configured reports and role-based dashboards to handle your payroll data and glean actionable insights towards increasing employee satisfaction and streamlining payroll processes across your enterprise
Enhanced Data Integrity
Our pre-built integrations with several leading platforms (ERP and HR software) ensure unification of your entire payroll system, while supporting seamless data flow and high standards of payroll administration
Stay compliant at all times
Ensure compliant payroll processing by handling statutory and legal obligations with ease; avoid and eliminate all non-compliance problems, and save time to focus on your most important tasks
Key features of Ramco's Fully Integrated Payroll Platform
Joyful Employee Experience
- Intuitive, easy-to-handle Online payslips
- Easy-to-use interface and employee self-service
- Expenses and allowances management tools
- Onboarding, personal details & leave management
- User-friendly chatbot available on over 50+ messaging platforms
- Accurate salaries and wages calculations
- Comprehensive payroll reporting and analytics
- Retirement and superannuation processing
- Integrated timesheets and attendance tracking
- Talent management
- Local support team and absolute ease of operations
- Single Touch Payroll (STP) compliant
- AI-based proactive compliance tracking
- Stay up to date on statutory regulations and requirements
Navigate Regulatory Compliance without breaking a sweat
Our team of payroll experts ensure that our clients avoid the hassle of having to stay up-to-date with ever-changing regulations in over 150+ countries.
- Asia/Pacific: Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, China, Macau, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Nepal, Japan, Brunei, and Cambodia
- Middle East and Africa: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Cyprus, Turkey, Sudan, Republic of S. Africa, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Algeria and Mauritius
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and East Timor
- Europe: United Kingdom and Ireland
- Americas: USA
Positioned as a 'Leader' and recognized a 'Star Performer' in Everest Group's Multi-Country Payroll Solutions PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023 for APAC
Positioned as a ‘Technology Leader’ in Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ SPARK Matrix: Multi-Country Payroll Platform 2022
Demystifying Global Payroll
Our complementary HCM Modules towards an All-in-one Solution
Streamline your global payroll processing with Ramco's secure, comprehensive, and highly scalable digital payroll management services for unparalleled accuracy and ease of operation.Learn More
You may also like!
Reports & e-books
Optimizing Cross-Border Payroll: 3 Key Steps for Effective Payroll Management in AustraliaSurvey Report
Transforming Payroll For The Future WorkforceWatch On-Demand
All that you need to know about Single Touch Payroll Phase 2Learn More
Payroll Transformation of Oceania’s advertising and media giantRead More
Trusted by 500+ large and medium businesses worldwide
A cloud payroll system is an online software solution that allows businesses to process payroll and related financial & accounting operations in the cloud. It offers efficient, secure, scalable, and comprehensive capabilities for managing employee payments, deductions, contributions, and more. This payroll management system can be used by companies of all sizes — small businesses, medium businesses, and large enterprises.
Cloud-based payroll software provides a range of benefits to employers and employees.
- Streamlines the payroll process, saving time, money, and energy in the long run
- Simplifies compliance with tax regulations as well as local laws that affect payroll processing; the cloud payroll software can automate the calculation of taxes and deductions and generate accurate payslips
- Offers a self-service portal for employees to access their pay information anytime, from anywhere, reducing manual and error-prone paperwork
- Enhances security by storing sensitive data in a secure and compliant environment with regular backups to ensure the payroll data is safe and recoverable
- Provides integrated analytics and reporting capabilities to quickly generate reports on useful payroll metrics and gain valuable insights into payroll operations
After years of providing payroll and HR outsourcing services, we've seen that a "one size fits all" approach isn't effective. Each company has different needs based on the number of employees, geographic coverage area, existing solutions being used - which is why our pricing takes these specific requirements into account. Not to mention, it's extremely competitive!
Ramco's Single Touch Payroll (STP)-compliant global payroll software has been the go-to solution for several mid- to large-sized businesses in Australia and New Zealand to reduce their workload while ensuring that all their payroll obligations are met. You can confidently bid goodbye to tedious manual operations with this convenient payroll system and say hello to stress-free automation!
Our efficient and streamlined payroll software helps employers effortlessly navigate any potential updates - from tax to regulatory changes. With minimal effort required on your part, our advanced payroll software system and a dedicated team of payroll experts will take care of all the heavy lifting!
Small businesses, medium-sized businesses, and large companies alike can benefit from using cloud payroll software. However, the most bang for the buck in using Ramco's payroll solutions comes for growing businesses and large enterprises with a presence in multiple countries.
Ramco's cloud payroll solution accommodates multiple payroll cycles, currencies, and taxation rules; it also supports the global mobility of employees with automated processes for onboarding, offboarding, and everything in between. Additionally, it provides an integrated solution for managing all aspects of payroll processes from input to payment output in real-time; therefore, businesses with a global presence can greatly benefit from the features, scalability, and ease-of-use of Ramco's cloud payroll software.