High Rated Software Solutions for Logistics Management
The Logistics Services Industry is the backbone of global supply chains and is expected to integrate and support complex processes in real-time. This is why using the best logistics software solutions is essential. Whether it is logistics software for a growing business or an established enterprise, it should perfectly complement the business.
Ramco’s Logistics Software is a unified cloud-based software covering the end-to-end needs of Third-Party Logistics, Freight Forwarders and Parcel/ Courier Service Providers who are seeking a high-performance logistics software.
A Daily Snapshot at Ramco Logistics Platform
Inbound & Outbound Orders
Best Logistics Management System for Australian Businesses
Our Logistics Management Software offers a comprehensive solution that covers various logistics needs, giving you an efficient Logistics Management System.
Why Choose Ramco Logistics Software?
Benefits of Logistics Management Software
Ramco Logistics Solution, will not only help you manage your business with ease but also swiftly respond to evolving imperatives of business, regulatory changes, market conditions, etc. With our state-of-the-art software for logistics management, you won’t have to go through the pains of integration again and again.
Automation of Manual Tasks
Mobile Alerts & Notifications
In Built Chatbots
Plan that Scales with Every Business
Full Suite Enterprise Version
- Integrated Digital Platform
- In-Built AI, ML & Chatbots
- Cloud & On-premise Implementation
- Mobility Solutions in Android & iOS
- Universal Personalisation Engine
Highly Scalable Lite Version
- Zero upfront Investment
- Cloud based Solution
- Rapid Implementation in 6 weeks
- TMS & WMS with Billing
- Transaction Based Pricing
You may also like!
Our Global Customers
Excellent Customer Support
We have an expert team that has researched and experienced the Australian business landscape. This has led us to develop efficient ERP Logistics Software and Payroll Software that have been benchmarked by industry experts.
We at Ramco also offer excellent customer support for your Logistics Management Software and more. We have over two decades of experience along with a global presence and will be happy to resolve your queries.
Lets Start Driving Revenue
Ramco Logistics Platform can be deployed both in Cloud and on On-Premises. Be it Cloud or On-Premises deployment, we can deploy the same code base.
License Cost is usually calculated in one of the following ways.
Users-based Pricing: Based on the number of users who use the software.
Transactions: Transaction-based pricing is an alternative pricing where we charge per transaction processed in our system. The transactions can be one among booking requests, delivery notes, Inbound/orders, and many more.
- Platform Designed for Logistics Service Providers compared to other popular ERPs made for Manufacturers and force-fitted to a logistics company.
- An End-to-End Integrated solution (Including TMS, WMS, FMS, Rating & Billing) that shares a common database compared to other solutions in the market that act independently of each other and needs Integration middleware to work seamlessly.
- Inbuilt Mobility Solutions (in Android and iOS) for Warehouse Management, Drivers, Hub Management and Tendering.
The entire feature set of Ramco Logistics Platform has been designed by a team with decades of experience in Logistics. And most of our new features have been built based on the feedback from our customers across the globe. There is a good chance that you will already have the feature that a logistics service provider is looking out. If you need to build a custom feature that’s not on our list, we will take it up as part of our implementation.
Among Logistics Service Provider, the product supports three segments.
1. Third-Party Logistics Service Providers (3PL)
2. Courier and Express Parcel Service Providers.
3. Freight Forwarders
The solution also supports some of the key sub-verticals that includes
a. Rail Freight
b. Cold Chain Logistics
c. Project Cargo Logistics
d. Bulk Logistics
e. eCommerce Logistics
Ramco Logistics Software supports more than 25+ industries, so that you need not lookout for a new system when you are onboarding a customer from a different industry.
Some of the key industries that the platform supports belong to
• Chemicals & Hazardous Goods
• Minerals & Mining
• …. And many more
Ramco Logistics Platform is highly modular in nature which means the customers have the flexibility to pick and choose from our solution spectrum.
Ramco Logistics Platform comes with an Integration engine that helps Logistics connect with their Telematics Devices in trucks, Warehouse Robotics, Conveyor Belts, and other third-party applications through APIs. Some of the key solutions for which we have a readymade integration are;
1. HERE Maps for Location and Navigation Intelligence
2. SAMSARA for Tracking
3. GreyOrange for Warehouse Picking system
4. INTTRA for Ocean Carrier Booking
5. Rail Net Europe for Accessing the European Rail Network
6. SMC3 for LTL Pricing data