Defense operations and sustainment programs are highly time-sensitive where the main goal is to ensure aircraft availability and readiness for critical missions. Delay in aircraft dispatch or availability may adversely impact the safety aspect or cause a delay in deployment. To ensure timely availability of defense operators and MROs, an aviation software needs real time access to information, and all of this is a highly automated process.
Defense segment, in general, is underserved with next generation technologies where still green screens are in use for highly critical operations and requires multiple software to manage different fleet platforms and its end-to-end operations.
Ramco Aviation Suite is the next generation M&E MRO software that addresses end-to-end defense operator's and MRO needs for different types of fleet on a single platform.
Ramco’s Aviation Suite enables high productivity and automation of fleet sustainment with automated processes and access to real-time information. The application ensures aircraft readiness and availability for tactical missions with its next generation capabilities like;
Trusted by leading military & commercial sustainment providers
World's largest outsourced civilian, tactical airborne training organization
Pratt & Whitney Engine MRO in Norway
Holds type certification for Boeing Chinook forward operating support for U.S. Military in Afghanistan
Largest Heli MRO to support Royal Saudi Military fleet
2000 users, 64 Line Stations, 10 Repair Stations, in 34 countries covering 300 customers
One of the largest MROs for C-130 and P-3 in New Zealand and Australia
Commercial Airline, Operator (Specialty, Helicopter and Defense), third party MRO, Original Equipment Manufacturer
One of the largest landing gear MRO
Fleet Management for Canadian Air Force
Features and Benefits
COMPLETELY INTEGRATED M&E MRO SOLUTION
One-stop solution to manage end-to-end operations on a single platform
RAMCO MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Native mobile applications for maintenance, inventory and flight crew
Seamless operations with zero connectivity
Complete paperless operations with dual authentication for electronic signature
ZERO TOUCH EXPERIENCE
Voice based commands and transactions
Intelligent software aids decision making
Conferred with the ‘Certificate of Industry Membership’ by Army Aviation Association of America, Inc.
In recognition of the desire to participate in cooperative Association-Industry affairs concerned with U.S. Army Aviation
- Ramco’s one-stop solution covers all functional areas and it is well integrated to manage defense operations
- Reduction in manual effort for managing/recording data which makes the process more efficient
- Offline mobile application capability to manage remote operations with zero connectivity
- Electronic signature capability to achieve paperless operations with dual authentication capability
- Flexibility to manage multiple types and variants of fleet, which ensures quick turnaround for aircraft induction
- Ramco’s dashboard and reporting tools provide real time data visibility for executives, directors, managers, mechanics & technicians, and administrative users
- Ramco’s deep experience in implementing solution for defense operations
Ramco Aviation Solution map
While Aircraft Technology has leapfrogged, the ground reality is that the M&E MRO support systems are yet to catch up with the new-age technology. Paper based manual processes along with multiple disparate systems still exist!
Ramco is here to bridge this "Vision Gap". Our product strategy is to create and provide the "Next Generation Enterprise Solution" that can enhance the competitive edge of the Aviation Industry by leveraging the latest technology innovations and proven business processes.
- Warranty Management - $6 M savings on warranty
- Data availability & Reporting – 40% reduction in data corruption
- Inventory Management – 6% reduction in carrying cost
- Contract Management – 10% reduction in revenue leakages
- Engineering Management – 80% Automation of non-critical activity
You may also like!
ERP Software for Drones and eVTOLsRead More
Airbus New Zealand Trusts Ramco AviationRead More
Ramco UAS/Drone, eVTOL ERP SoftwareWatch Now
Navigating Engine MRO: Complexity to Competitive AdvantageRead More
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Powered Enterprise Aviation SoftwareRead More
Ramco Aviation - Mobility Solution - Anywhere AppsRead More
Next-Gen ERP for Defense powered by AI / MLRead More
Achieving 10X Growth with Hyper Automation of Aviation Supply ChainRead More
Component Maintenance Optimization in AviationRead More
Digitally-Enabled Aviation Maintenance ExecutionView Webinar
Synchronize & Digitize MRO Operations through ITView Webinar
Ramco Aviation - Optimization Solution - flyMOREDownload Brochure