Ramco Aviation M&E for Airlines
Fly more. Adapt to the dynamic market changes with utmost agility.
With increasing fuel prices and competition getting more intense by the day, the Airline industry is in the throes of enormous challenges. Furthermore, demanding customers are adding to the operational complexity for operators.
Organizations that survive the rebound and aim for the leadership position are those that adopt innovative ways to tackle these challenges by improving efficiency throughout the value chain, and finding opportunities to save costs and increase revenues. This mandates accessing the right information at the right time to make informed decisions to optimally manage assets.
Ramco's Series 5 Aviation Suite represents over 600 person years of research, product development, implementation and customer experience built into the offering, thus providing lasting values and a competitive edge to its customers.
Ramco Aviation Solution has been constructed not only to ensure aircraft airworthiness status and fleet dependability, but also to maintain inventory and purchasing at optimum levels, generally lower than the current stock levels. These objectives are met while achieving maximum productivity from manpower, materials, facilities, tools and equipment.
The Suite is a business process-oriented web-centric solution that can be installed on-premise to optimize your internal infrastructure, or on-Cloud within a secure, modern and reliable delivery framework, which does not call for a huge upfront investment in infrastructure.
Ramco Aviation Solution for Airlines has the capability to supplement all the strategic initiatives of Airlines to expand and improve business processes by improving visibility and control across departments. The solution also increases adherence to regulatory and operational standards thereby ensuring airworthiness, fleet dependability, agile supply chain performance, and much more. Ramco Aviation M&E for Airlines is in use across airlines, regional carriers, low cost carriers, specialty operators, cargo, and helicopter operators.
Completely Integrated M&E Solution
Control your operations, costs & manage personnel—all in a single system.
Traditionally, Airlines have disparate systems in place for various business functions, leading to redundancy, and duplication of work. The flexibility provided by Ramco Aviation Series 5 Suite supplements the strategic initiatives of Airlines to expand and improve business processes.
- Make the most of dynamic, configurable dashboards compatible with a range of portable devices (mobile phones, PDAs, tablets, etc.) to keep track of KPIs and performance metrics like Profitability by Fleet, MEL count by model, Delays per 1000 FH and so on.
- Efficiently manage history records to improve manpower productivity.
- Improve control using comprehensive financial and management reporting using our large repository of pre-built reports.
- Auto-accrual of operating costs and reconciliation of accrued operation costs with supplier invoices and documents.
Improved Visibility & Control across Departments
Why wait to plan until an aircraft visits your station?
One of the most scrutinized functions pertaining to running an airline is unscheduled maintenance. Our pre-built solution enforces discipline by channeling consistent information, across business functions, to help improve decision making during unplanned visits and AOGs.
- Report in-flight problems, flight delays and pilot reported discrepancies during flight and plan for maintenance, material and manpower before the aircraft visits station.
- Assess & plan manpower and material in advance -before the aircraft visits the station.
- Constantly assess ground time availability to plan for opportunity maintenance.
- Instantaneous generation of aircraft and Fleet Status Reports as well as Due List Reports to gauge condition and performance.
- Take advantage of the workflow engine to receive Alerts/Emails/SMS for activities that require your awareness and approval – thereby enabling faster decision making.
Increase Adherence to Regulatory and Operational Standards
Ensure airworthiness and fleet dependability through our advanced maintenance compliance engine.
Coordinating the execution and compliance of all maintenance related tasks, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Modifications, can be a daunting task for not only the Planners and Engineers but the whole maintenance and engineering department. This is why compliance engine has been built to cater to these requirements while continuously analyzing compliance with procedures and norms, as dictated by the OEMs and Regulatory Authorities, so as to keep your fleet flying and making money.
- Improve regulatory compliance by adopting MSG3 approach.
- Generate Reliability Reports Online—drastically reduce lead time for Reliability Reports generation for monthly / quarterly / yearly analysis.
- Monitor the real-time operational compliance and review the system generated areas for quality improvements.
- Manage and maintain audit records for all compliance activities and provide recommendations to prevent repeat problems.
Optimize Inventory Levels and Procurement Strategies
Reduce inventory holding costs and monitor supply chain performance before deciding to purchase.
Maintaining the ideal supply-demand balance calls for the need to ensure - proper inventory levels are maintained and purchased at optimized levels. Ramco provides seamless integration to enable comprehensive part and component tracking.
- Automated inventory replenishment is powered by high-end multi-echelon demand matrices.
- Reduce inventory overheads with help of decision support tools and Just In Time (JIT) requisitioning.
- Monitor Part Supply Chain Performance to gauge historical consumption, purchase information and vendor ratings, to assess options before initiating procurement.
- Keep track of suspect parts and control costs using our exclusive Ship Or Shelf (SoS) Program.
Go Green with electronic signatures.
Paperwork in the Aviation Industry can be voluminous and taxing. The Solution is being used in mission critical operations across the world in totally paperless environments. The combination of the latest technology with the n-tier architecture provides a highly reliable and scalable environment and high availability with very short turnarounds.
- Paperless task completion—plan and execute tasks completely online.
- Record Timesheets and Sign-Off tasks electronically, using Smart Cards.
- Access reference documents in a single click by connecting instantly to our electronic publication system to access AMM, IPC, etc.
- Operate seamlessly with your supplier-Spec 2000 and other e-business models for Procurement as well as Repair.