Ramco Aviation M&E for Heli-operators
Fly high on the wings of automation. Stay ahead of the curve.
Helicopters often operate in more than one type of environment and many a times adhoc and unfriendly environment—from Arctic exploration, search & rescue and emergency medical services to remote locations. This often leads to constant changes in configuration, differing maintenance philosophies and increased maintenance activities to adapt to the differing mission types. Compared to Airline industry, the Rotor Wing industry lacks synchronized rules that help improve safety and compliance levels.
Organizations that survive and aim for the leadership position are those that adopt innovative ways to tackle these challenges by improving efficiency throughout the value chain, and find opportunities to save costs and increase revenues. This mandates accessing the right information at the right time to make informed decisions to optimally manage assets.
Ramco’s Series 5 Aviation Suite represents over 600 person years of research, product development, implementation and customer experience built into the offering, thus providing lasting values and a competitive edge to its customers.
Ramco Aviation Solution has been constructed not only to ensure aircraft airworthiness status and fleet dependability, but also to maintain inventory and purchasing at optimum levels. These objectives are met while achieving maximum productivity from manpower, materials, facilities, tools and equipment.
The Suite is a business process-oriented web-centric solution that can be installed on-premise to optimize your internal infrastructure, or on-Cloud within a secure, modern and reliable delivery framework, which does not call for a huge upfront investment in infrastructure.
With Ramco Aviation M&E for Heli-operator, you can deal squarely with constant changes in configuration, differing maintenance philosophies and increased maintenance activities to adapt to the differing mission types. You can control the key aspects of your business such as maintenance, operations, supply chain, tech documents, costs, and licenses-all in a single system. The solution is in use across helicopter operators, supporting a fleet size of greater than 800 and a rotor wing user base in excess of 2200.
Completely Integrated M&E Solution
Control your operations, costs & manage personnel—all in a single system.
Traditionally, Heli-operators, have disparate systems in place for various business functions. This condition leads to redundancy and duplication of work. The flexibility provided by Ramco Aviation Series 5 Suite supplements the strategic initiatives of Heli-operators to expand and improve their business processes.
- Make the most of dynamic, configurable dashboards, compatible with a range of smartphones, PDAs, and tablets like the iPad, to keep track of KPIs and performance metrics including profitability by model, MEL count by model, number of oil spills in a period, and the number of accidents per flight hour.
- Track, Value and Cost based on sophisticated component lifting counters like Retirement Index Number (RIN), Sling Loads (SL) in addition to Flight Hours, and Flight Cycles, amongst others.
- Flexibility with configuration class to manage multiple variations of the same model used for different operating purposes such as– Medical, Rescue, Aerial Photography, Arctic Navigation, etc.
- Improve control using comprehensive financial and management reporting using our configurable accounting and costing rules engine and large repository of pre-built reports.
Improved Visibility & Control across Departments
Why wait to plan until a helicopter visits your base?
One of the most scrutinized functions pertaining to running helicopter services is unscheduled maintenance and the corresponding configuration changes to suit to the aircraft’s next mission. The pre-built, componentized solution enforces discipline by channeling consistent information, across business functions, to help improve collective decision-making.
- Online reporting of flight logs and snags from flight / remote stations, using Electronic Flight Bags (EFB)
- Assess and plan well in advance for manpower and material—even before the helicopter visits the base.
- Instantaneous generation of Helicopter and Fleet Status Reports, as well as Due List Reports, to gauge aircraft condition and performance.
- Cradle to grave component history tracking.
- Take advantage of our workflow engine to receive Alerts/Emails/SMS for activities that require your awareness and approval—thereby enabling faster decision making.
Increase Adherence to Regulatory and Operational Standards
Ensure airworthiness and fleet dependability through our advanced maintenance compliance engine.
Coordinating the execution and compliance of all maintenance related tasks, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, and Modifications can be a daunting task. This is why -compliance engine has been built to cater to these requirements while continuously analyzing adherence to procedures and norms as dictated by the OEMs and Regulatory Authorities.
- Improve regulatory compliance and generate Reliability reports, online.
- Monitor the real-time operational compliance and review the system generated areas for quality improvements.
- Manage and maintain audit records for all compliance activities and provide recommendations to prevent repeat problems.
Optimize Inventory Levels and Procurement Strategies
Reduce inventory holding costs and monitor supply chain performance before deciding to purchase.
Maintaining the ideal supply-demand balance calls for the need to ensure - proper inventory levels are maintained and purchased at optimized levels. Ramco provides seamless Integration to enable comprehensive part and component tracking.
- Automated inventory replenishment is powered by high-end multi-echelon demand matrices.
- Reduce inventory overheads with help of decision support tools and Just In Time (JIT) requisitioning.
- Monitor Part Supply Chain Performance to gauge historical consumption, purchase information, vendor ratings to assess options before initiating procurement.
- Comprehensive Power by the Hour Programs to smooth out maintenance costs and reduce inventory.
- Auto-initiate warranty claims.
Go Green with electronic signatures.
Paperwork in the Aviation industry can be voluminous and taxing. Ramco Aviation Solution is being used in mission critical operations, across the world, in totally paperless environments. The combination of the latest technology with the n-tier architecture provides a highly reliable and scalable environment and high availability with very short turnarounds.
- Paperless Task Completion—Plan & execute tasks completely online.
- Record Timesheets and Sign-Off tasks, electronically, using smart cards.
- Inbuilt access to task cards in a single click for technicians’ reference.
- Operate seamlessly with your supplier e-business portal for procurement as well as repair.
- Utilize Barcoding and RFID capabilities to track and transfer materials in and out of inventory.
- Ramco EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) has been certified by the FAA as an approved paperless method of data collection at select operators.