Defence operations and sustainment programs are highly time-sensitive where the main goal is to ensure aircraft availability and readiness for critical missions. Delay in aircraft dispatch or availability may adversely impact the safety aspect or cause a delay in deployment. To ensure the timely availability of Defence operators and MROs, an aviation software needs real-time access to information, and all of this is a highly automated process.
The defence segment, in general, is underserved with next-generation technologies where still green screens are in use for highly critical operations and requires multiple software to manage different fleet platforms and its end-to-end operations.
Ramco Aviation Suite is the next-generation M&E, MRO software or aircraft asset management software that addresses the end-to-end needs of Defence operator's and MROs for different types of fleet on a single platform.
Ramco’s Defence asset management software enables high productivity and automation of fleet sustainment with automated processes and access to real-time information. The aviation software ensures aircraft readiness and availability for tactical missions with its next-generation capabilities like;
- Asset Configuration Control and Tracking
- Cost Accounting and Reporting
- Asset Lifecycle and Modification Management
- Paperless Work Reporting
- Offline Mobile Application for Remote Operations
- Government Property Control and Tracking
- Service Contract Framework as per Defence Compliance
- Mission Readiness Dashboards
- Trade Export Control
Trusted by leading military & commercial sustainment providers
World's largest outsourced civilian, tactical airborne training organization
Pratt & Whitney Engine MRO in Norway
Holds type certification for Boeing Chinook forward operating support for U.S. Military in Afghanistan
Largest Heli MRO to support Royal Saudi Military fleet
2000 users, 64 Line Stations, 10 Repair Stations, in 34 countries covering 300 customers
One of the largest MROs for C-130 and P-3 in New Zealand and Australia
Commercial Airline, Operator (Specialty, Helicopter and Defense), third party MRO, Original Equipment Manufacturer
One of the largest landing gear MRO
Fleet Management for Canadian Air Force
Features and Benefits
COMPLETELY INTEGRATED M&E MRO SOLUTION
One-stop solution to manage end-to-end operations on a single platform
RAMCO MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Native mobile applications for maintenance, inventory and flight crew
Seamless operations with zero connectivity
Complete paperless operations with dual authentication for electronic signature
ZERO TOUCH EXPERIENCE
Voice based commands and transactions
Intelligent software aids decision making
Conferred with the ‘Certificate of Industry Membership’ by Army Aviation Association of America, Inc.
In recognition of the desire to participate in cooperative Association-Industry affairs concerned with U.S. Army Aviation
- Ramco’s aircraft asset management software covers all functional areas, and it is well integrated to manage defence operations
- Reduction in manual effort for managing/recording data which makes the process more efficient
- Offline mobile application capability to manage remote operations with zero connectivity
- Electronic signature capability to achieve paperless operations with dual authentication capability
- Flexibility to manage multiple types and variants of fleet, which ensures quick turnaround for aircraft induction
- Ramco’s dashboard and reporting tools provide real time data visibility for executives, directors, managers, mechanics & technicians, and administrative users
- Ramco’s deep experience in implementing solution for defence operations
Ramco Aviation Solution map
While Aircraft Technology has leapfrogged, the ground reality is that the M&E MRO support systems are yet to catch up with the new-age technology. Paper based manual processes along with multiple disparate systems still exist!
Ramco is here to bridge this "Vision Gap". Our product strategy is to create and provide the "Next Generation Enterprise Solution" that can enhance the competitive edge of the Australian Aviation Industry by leveraging the latest technology innovations and proven business processes.
- Warranty Management - $6 M savings on warranty
- Data availability & Reporting – 40% reduction in data corruption
- Inventory Management – 6% reduction in carrying cost
- Contract Management – 10% reduction in revenue leakages
- Engineering Management – 80% Automation of non-critical activity
Excellent Customer support
Customer success is priority across all our product strategies. Our Aviation software in Australia offers strong technical and product support to meet your enterprise needs. Our specialists are available 24/7. Contact us today at email@example.com.