GoAir continues to fly smart with Ramco Aviation Suite
Successfully goes live in record time of 200 days across 21 base stations; maintaining 15 fleet Seamlessly integrates with ARMS system and SAP Financials
Mumbai, India – May 2, 2013 – Go Airlines (GoAir), a leading provider of low fare services in the growing Indian aviation market, today announced that it has successfully gone live in record time on Ramco's Aviation Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) suite of software for its 15 fleet across 21 base stations.
Key Benefits reaped by GoAir
- Digitalized maintenance of records- Mandated by DGCA to be available by 1st of April, 2013
- Integration with ARMS, resulting in automatic maintenance of journey logs thus enabling better planning of aircraft
- No need for manual computation for flying hours, next due dates for components & equipment
- Integration with SAP, GL/AP automatically transferred to SAP from Ramco with all relevant information for payment processing & financial transactions
- Traceability, tracking and visibility of parts/components etc fitted to aircraft, available in stores and with other outside vendors, across locations
The go-live marked Ramco's web-based Series 5 M&E software and Ramco ePublications™, seamlessly integrate with GoAir's existing Flight Operations ARMS system and SAP Financials. Integration with ARMS has helped GoAir create journey logs automatically whereby users get to know of flight schedules in advance, thus enabling them in better aircraft planning. Ramco's integration with SAP financials has helped in smooth flow of transactions between the two systems.
Speaking on the go-live, Mr. Giorgio De Roni, Chief Executive Officer, GoAir, said, "We are happy to announce the successful go-live of Ramco Aviation Suite at GoAir. We embarked on adopting Ramco's web-based M&E software to help us meet regulatory requirements, efficiently monitor the fleet, have better inventory control and bring about cost-effectiveness. Within 200 days of project kick-start, both teams at Ramco and GoAir have ensured a smooth go-live and also ensured seamless integration with the existing system. This is a truly remarkable achievement and we look forward to fully leverage the power of the system as we grow further."
Commenting on the achievement, Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said "Ramco's implementation at GoAir has set new records of being one of the fastest go-live of Aviation M&E solution, and this is indeed a momentous occasion for all of us. With the right products and market spread, our focus is now on building features around customer needs'. This has triggered us to build Mobility, an ubercool User Interface and role-based Aviation WorkSpaces which will take the user experience to the next level."