Aero Gulf Engine MRO facility at Stavanger, Norway wanted an aviation specific ERP software that can enable seamless and accurate data flow between departments and add transparency to process flows across the organization. The solution must serve as a dependable backbone of the company to ensure customer satisfaction of the highest level.
- Maintenance & Engineering Management
- Full Suite Finance Modules
- Full Suite HRMS Modules
To integrate all the M&E, HRMS and finance functions within the organization
The software should effectively manage:
- Quotation handling, maintenance planning
- Maintenance execution, configuration management
- Supply chain logistics, cost tracking & invoicing
- Standard Operating Procedure was to be implemented across the company by leveraging technology
The solution must be deployed in less than 3 months enabling the facility to become a profit centre at the earliest
Integration requirement with Spec 2K vendors
- Ramco deployed the comprehensive Aviation Suite v5.6 materials including Aviation Finance and HR and the critical MRO Sales Modules
- The solution was offered via an on-premise delivery model with pre-built business process documents, pre-loaded industry standard codes and option settings ensuring only the best practices and standards are delivered
Results and Value add
- Enabled 100% effectiveness in tracking of engine parts right from disassembly to final assembly.
- Provided the ability to track, control and manage costs more efficiently across assets and resources
- Solution also delivered better resource utilization and enhanced productivity, lowering cost of service to a great extent.