The leading international fire, HVAC (heat, ventilation, air conditioning) and security equipment company trusts Ramco to transform its payroll and build a future workplace with enhanced employee experience.
With a history of more than 135 years of innovation and its headquarters in Ireland, the company employs more than 100,000 employees in more than 150 countries. With an array of life-transforming and life-saving innovations focused on efficiency and automation, the company continues to take the lead in the great march of progress for creating a sustainable world.
Key Business Needs
Lack of automation that limited the team’s efficiency
Centralize multiple payroll systems that were working in silos
Personalized responses to repetitive employees’ queries
Remove manual extraction of data from Workday HRM system
Some of the benefits we saw from this payroll transformation include better employee experience. Employees now can resolve their queries anytime, anywhere through mobile or their laptop. AskPECA is our first line of defence, it resolves most of our employee queries automatically. This frees up the payroll team’s time to focus on data analytics and strategic tasks.
- Director, HR Shared Services,
- Consolidation of payroll landscape to empower them to deliver intuitive services to their employees
- Standardized payroll processes to enhance operational efficiencies.
- A direct interface with Workday HRMS for seamless integration.
- An employee interaction layer leveraging our chatbot Ramco CHIA
We won the prestigious ‘Global Payroll Innovation Award’ at Global Payroll Association (GPA) Awards 2021 for this project